Sunday, June 12, 2011

I just can’t get enough!


Sunday morning, Darlene, Alyssa, Natalie and I journeyed over to Bikram Yoga Headquarters Downtown LA to take an extra bonus class!  I just can’t get enough!  This is where is all started.  Kind of – it has expanded from its original location but same idea.  It was awesome!  It was a little strange to practice with a small group compared to what we’re used to.  It was also fun to see a few new students in class and all different levels of practice.  We’ve gotten so used to the training classes I almost forgot what it’s like in the real world of class.  

We took a lot of pictures after class and took it all in.  The walls in the lobby are all surrounded with pictures of Bikram and some of his most famous recruits.  What a great experience to see it live!  Then, we and sat in the steam room!  Can you believe they have a steam room!  Boss always talks about it being so good for his voice.  I didn’t last very long.  I thought my contacts were going to pop out of my eyes but it was so cool!

After our bonus class adventure we found a cute little French bakery and had a nice breakfast.  Crepes!  Thank you so much ladies!  So much fun!  Wish we could do it again next weekend! 

Here are a few more good quotes from Boss this week:

I tell the heart, "Hey son of a bitch! Do your goddamn job!" Heart say, "Boss, I can't do my job if I don't have the food!" So I go to the lungs and I say, "Hey you idiot! Get out of the bar, stop drinking the beer and eating the cheeseburger and do your goddamn job!"

"What's going on in the left side corner? Somebody is doing silent but deadly or something??"

BYHQ

Darlene, Alyssa, Kara, and Natalie

Savasana

On the Teaching stage!  Nice Tree!

Inside the Hot Room

Caroline was our teacher - she was awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! Yoga is a spiritual and ascetic discipline, a part of which, including breath control, simple meditation, and the adoption of specific bodily postures, is widely practiced for health and relaxation. Thanks.
    yoga teacher training Thailand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Informative blog! Yoga is a popular activity for athletes, children, and seniors. Yoga can be modified to suit all levels of fitness. Yoga has been proven to lower blood pressure and increases strength and flexibility. Yoga energizes our bodies and calms our minds.yoga teacher training

    ReplyDelete