Monday, June 20, 2011

The Journey

Wow!  So much to say!
First – I have to keep it quick but feel so bad leaving you all hanging!
There was a hotel sprinkler issue last week and my room flooded!  Oh no you’re saying!  So, my lap top unfortunately went for a swim and doesn’t know how to swim and died.  We had to move rooms it was crazy – more on that later – but that’s why I haven’t been able to write.  It’s been killing me!
Friday was Graduation and it was awesome!
Saturday we watched the International Championships and that was awesome!
Sunday I flew home.
Monday, tonight, I taught my first class!  It 110% made the 9 weeks of Bikram’s Torture Chamber absolutely worth it!  Thank you Bikram Yoga Portsmouth!  I am on such a yoga high I can’t even begin to tell you!  I can’t wait to do it again tomorrow at my home studio, Bikram Yoga Manchester in the morning and Bikram Yoga Nashua at night!
I will fill in more exciting stuff from week 9 sometime this week.  I also think I will continue to blog now that training is through.  What do you think?  For me, the journey has just begun J

5 comments:

  1. yay! you're back! i missed your posts and have been checking every day. so sad about the laptop. :( so happy about graduation, the championships, and your first class! :) yes, yes, yes. continue to blog. you are a great writer and very inspirational. go kara!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, please continue blogging! I've been following along from the beginning and think it would be a shame if you didn't. Congrats again, Kara, you did it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad about your laptop!! RadLAX = arg. But I really enjoyed the fashion party in your new room before graduation. Thanks so much for doing my makeup! I'm hopeless with eyeliner.
    Love your blog, keep it up! This is phase two of the journey. I'm calling it my "hatchling" phase. We were just eggs at training and now we've hatched and are still fairly dazzled by our world. Looking forward to hearing about your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady, of course I remember you! Was so happy to get that blog msg while I was in training! I hope things are going well. TT was one of the funnest experiences I've had and kinda homesick for my fellow trainees (but NOT that hotel).

    Anyways, hope u blog a little bit of your teaching adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great!! Yoga is a popular activity for athletes, children, and seniors. Yoga can be modified to suit all levels of fitness. Yoga has been proven to lower blood pressure and increases strength and flexibility. Yoga energizes our bodies and calms our minds.
    yoga teacher training bali

    ReplyDelete