Friday, May 13, 2011

Lamb Curry

2 am:  Bikram says – ‘I’m hungry…do you mind we stop the movie now?’  No Boss we don’t mind!!  Please, yes, go eat the lamb curry, chicken curry, goat curry, hamburger, baked potato or whatever just go go go!  

Boss is definitely back in town.  We had a killer Thursday night class and lecture to follow.  He said we all looked like the dead meat and our practice got worse in the last 10 days.  He had some funny and also not nice comments for us – but we’re used to that – nearing bulletproof.  Here’s a good one he said to a student up front – ‘why you wearing the pant in my class?  You wear the dress to play the baseball game?’  His class still remains one of my favorites, I really kill myself.  My feet and hands looked like I was swimming for 8 hours straight, all raisin like and swollen.  I’m starting to wonder what practicing back home is going to feel like after being in the 130-140 degree torture chamber.  I think the standard 105 might feel cold!  I guess we’ll see :) 

When Boss walked into lecture, he realized his Louis Vuitton jogging suit had a picture of a dog on the back.  He hates dogs – like me!  So very quickly he tore it off and threw it off into the crowd.  Way to make an entrance.  He talked a lot about Elvis (his student, I know so cool!) yoga, communication, something about he being worse than Hitler, a random peacock and crow story, guilty conscience is the number one worst thing for your body, and Bill Gates.  Had to be there :)

Juan’s Friday night class rocked!  He is definitely one my favorite’s right up there with Bikram and John Salvatore.  Lock-a-da-knee, lock-a-da-knee, lock-a-da-knee!  I hope he teaches more.  Mishaun, one of the staff members pulled me aside immediately when I entered the hot room.  Oh no oh no I forgot to sign he’s going to yell at me oh no I don’t want to do a double class tomorrow!  But, he just wanted to say he finally watched the Today Show and I looked good :) Pheww!

I can’t believe Week 5 is nearly here.  It’s going by so fast!  I know I’m going to miss it.  Thank you Dan Witham, Jeff Cote, David Curtis, and Alyssa Robie for my letters this week!  I can’t even tell you how a letter a day is the number one motivator to move me out of bed in the morning after 5 hours sleep.  Thank you so so much!  You are all so very kind :)


Friday Night Posture Clinic  is on deck and hopefully an early-ish night!  I hope we move onto the next posture – Dandayamana Bibhaktapada Paschimotthanasana – or Standing Separate Leg Stretching Pose :)  Then Saturday morning class and weekend!  I need some sun!  Oh, and to study for the Anatomy Final on Monday and learn ahh say about 5 postures.  No bigga deal :)

~ A negative attitude is 9 times more powerful than a positive attitude ~





No comments:

Post a Comment