Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Teacher: Experience Needed

A few months ago, a NY Times story made major news.  The link went around like rapid fire in the Bikram Yoga community.  Last night before cinema time, Jeanne Heaton, the author of “Teacher:  Experience Needed” joined us.  I remember reading the article and feeling so touched by her story.  However, when she explained her life, in front of us, with more detail, and to see her in person, strong, beautiful, passionate, and healthy I couldn’t help the tears come to my eyes.  Take four minutes to read this if you haven’t already, you won’t regret it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/13/fashion/13Mirror.html 


The darkest place is under the lamp ~ 

1 comment:

  1. wow!! what a story! so inspirational Makes me feel that anyone can accomplish anything by listening to your inner voice I cant believe you met her Add to your amazing experience!!!

    ReplyDelete