Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ardha-Chandrasana

Half Moon Pose:  Ardha-Chandrasana 

“Arms and head back, chin up, concentrate, one point in the mirror….”  99 Half Moon dialogue presentations in one day!  That's a record!

Week one, our homework was to come prepared to deliver the first posture in front of Bikram, 430 students, on stage, with a microphone, and three demonstrators.  Pubali graciously helped me before I came, and Mike randomly threw me on the podium during class to teach it one night.  Scary stuff but I loved every second of it!  Thank you both!  I’m ready for this.  I hope my turn is today.

Bikram is not shy in feedback, well he’s not shy period :) but that’s what we all paid for :) Adrienne and Jordan went last night and they both killed it!  It’s also so impressive to see our friends from Japan, Finland, etc, that don’t even speak English, yet they’ve learned this.  So impressive! 

We’re on our quick lunch break now, Leesann, Brandy and I are going to have a quick study session before heading down to posture clinic and hope to present.  99 down and something like 331 to go!  Wish us luck!  :)

6 comments:

  1. Luck! Although you don't need it! It sounded perfect in Aruba!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your day is today too! But regardless you will be ready no matter when !! Good Luck!! Wish i could be there to watch ..well from OUTSIDE the hot room / torture room!! I love this blog Kara!! Look forward to reading it and cant wait to see whats up next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck you will be great!! pretend you are in the kitchen!!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great that night you were thrown into it I am positive you will do a wonderful job! It kind of hit me when I was contemplating hitting class tonight that you are all the way across the country living and breathing yogs. Its great to see what you've been up to, your positive and excited attitude just shows you were made for this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck today Kara. You are going to do great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kara!!!!
    It's Auntie Tracey....LOVE reading your blog and sharing this journey with you-it is awesome!!
    Saw you on the Today show this morning - very impressive....we are so proud of you!!!!
    Good luck and enjoy the adventure!!
    xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete