Saturday, April 16, 2011

Grateful


Today, I’d like to thank everyone who has gotten me here.  

·         To all of my Amazing Yoga Teachers:

Thank you for challenging me, pushing me, correcting me, fixing me, and caring for me. You all inspire me and I can’t thank you enough for having a positive influence on my life.

Thank you…Pubali, Maeghan, Laura, Heather, Ariel, Christine, Allie, Dan, Rich, Sara, Amy, Jan, Teri, Norm, Louise, Lauren, Mindy, Jessica, and Mike…thank you.  

·         To my Family, Friends, Co-Workers, former Clients, and Yogis:

Thank you for your kind words and continued encouragement.  I could write a 500 page book with the so many wonderful and caring thoughts you have given me.  I know I have some tough days ahead and your words will carry me through.  Thank you!

·         To Jason:  Thank you for recently coming into my life.  I appreciate our talks, your honest perspective, and caring disposition.  I’ve made ‘decide what to be and go be it’ my mantra for this journey, because of you. 

·         To Sister:  What can I say other than I love you!  And, don’t forget to pay the rent.  :) Thank you for being the best sister and close friend I’m so unbelievably grateful for.  I’ll try not to heat up our living room to 105 degrees too often to practice yoga, but no guarantees.    

·         To Mom and Dad:  Thank you for having an open mind to my decision and this journey.  I can’t say how much that means to me and grateful I am on how supportive you are of my dream.  I’m finally putting my teaching degree to use :) There is no better feeling than following your heart and passion, and I’m so happy you’re by my side.      

So here I am, on the plane heading west, one stop in Chicago, and then to LA I go.  Before I left, my Mom presented me with a stack of envelopes.  One to open for each of the 63 days at training filled with notes of inspiration from my family and friends.  I couldn’t help the tears stream down my face.  I can’t wait to open each one and I am overwhelmed with the support you have all given me.  Thank you!  I can’t wait for this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment