Saturday, April 16, 2011

Decide what to be, and go be it...


Welcome and thank you for taking the time to read my blog during this exciting adventure!  The purpose of this blog is share my experience of changing my life direction, how I got here, why yoga, why teacher training, why now, and to try and capture the next nine weeks into words.  I hope that I may offer some inspiration and insight into the process of following a passion.  Since I have made this decision, I have unknowingly inspired others towards their passions and it’s the most wonderful feeling!  My goal is to write at least once a week when time allows as well as to share some pictures.  As Bikram says, “You're never too old, never too bad, never too late, and never too sick to start from scratch once again.”

No comments:

Post a Comment