Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Few Weekend Pictures

Wait a minute, do monkey's live in this room or Leesann and Kara?

Bed bow?  New posture?

Hotel fans - can you tell what software the Radisson uses here by the Readerboard post?  I knew immediately! 

Johannas, where you get the rotten bananas?

LAX

Matching $5 Bikram Sweatshirt!
Tonight I will just share a few pictures.  The first one is of my mat for the hot room.  They suggest you put your name on it so the teacher can call you out and correct you / yell at you easily from the stage.  Some yogis do, most don't, but I figure that's what I paid for.  Brandy has some really great ones on her camera but we're still working on getting them off her camera slowly :)  More to come of our day and of the hot room!  :)    We had In and Out Burger tonight yum!  I don't eat red meat, but I have to have In and Out in California, it's so so good!  

Tomorrow is Easter, but for us it's non-traditional, a beach day!  11 am beach sign in for the Northeast Mafia - don't miss the sign in or you do beach make up!  Did I tell you that we have to sign in for every class, every clinic, every lecture all the time?  If you forget to sign in, you have to still suffer through the class and make it up on the weekend.  The only option is Saturday morning, a back to back double!  So, we had a good laugh tonight when we automatically scheduled ourselves in line with the system for our day off.  Goodnight everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment