Sunday, April 17, 2011

Take it easy honey

What?  My flight from Chicago to LA might be canceled?!  I might miss a day maybe two of training!  No!  Not now!  I’ve worked so hard to get here!  Nothing is getting in my way of getting there on time.  I couldn’t sit around and wait; I immediately took advantage of getting on a standby list for the next flight out and figured I’d worry about my luggage later.  Thankfully, I packed my carry on with a handful of yoga outfits and the essentials in case something like this happened.  Good karma was on my side, I’ve never been so happy to hear my name called out from a standby list!  I was the last one let on the plane.  I’m on my flight and should arrive 3 am east coast time, or 12 midnight west coast time.

This situation reminded me, when you make a decision with conviction, with belief, the world collides to support you and guide you on your path.  It already has and continues to do so.  Take it easy honey, one of my favorite yoga phrases (I believe came from Ariel?), you’ll get through this.  Trust the process.

PS.  While I was waiting, I made a new friend in the airport and perhaps a new San Francisco yogi.  Doug, I hope you’re following.  :)

1 comment:

  1. this ia an amazing blog so far!! I am loving it !! I wanted to write MOM instead of my email address but i cant figure it out!! and i always have to spell out the distorted word in order to post! Oh well i 'll keep trying! LOVE ya mom

    ReplyDelete