Monday, April 18, 2011

Day One


This morning I opened the next letter, from my Dad :) What a perfect way to start strong on the first day!  Thank you Dad for the love and encouragement!  Can’t wait to see you on the 19th.  Someday, I’ll get you in the hot room.  You’re on my hit list :) Love you! 
 
Leesann and I enjoyed that Bikram let us take some time to get settled in and to begin at 10 am today.  That won’t happen again!  :)  We woke up early, and chatted a bit, looked at some dialogue, and prepared for our day.  We are so much alike it kills me!  We both packed cards to send to friends and family of birthdays we'll miss while we're out here.  Who does that!  ;)   

I cannot wait to start today!  I’ve met so many wonderful people so far.  Inka from Germany, our East Coast friends, Adrienne, Melissa, Becca, Jordan (T and T together at TT!)  Yohannis, Mike, Andy, Kat, Charlene, Steve, Gil, Kristina, Heather…can’t wait this!  Did I tell you that Heather did her own 100 day Yoga Challenge leading right up to training!  Woah!  And she’s still standing of course and ready to go!

Thank you for all the blog feedback, I’m glad that you are enjoying it as much as I am!  Posts may slow down until the weekend, we’ll see how week one goes.  I think I’m going to have a close relationship with my anatomy book this week :) Namaste!  Class one I can’t wait for you at 5 tonight!! 

PS – Leslie Sturgeon, my friend, Women Inspiring Women is the PERFECT name for your business!  I thought you would enjoy this picture.  We can’t tack any holes in the wall so this is right beside my bed, for Leesann and I to remember why we’re here.  Thank you :)

2 comments:

  1. I couldnt wait to rush home to read your blog!!Dad will be happy his message was opened today!! yay Love you !!! Maybe we could set aside a time...umm ya in your spare time....for a phone call message I will miss your voice !! love ya have a great rest of day WOW Bikram really let you doclass at 10??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kara - I love your blog. I feel like I am kinda living the experience thru you except that I am not sweating and working my butt off. I hope your class with Bikram this evening goes well. I look forward to your next entry ;)

    ReplyDelete